Monday, March 5, 2007

Get Rewarded for Taking Surveys





mySurvey

After days of web searching, I am proud to say that I have finally found a trustworthy and legitimate survey program. Nfo mySurvey(Picture from
Nfo mySurvey) welcomes International members but the availability of surveys for different citizens differs. As I am currently living in Malaysia, I was directed to the Malaysian mySurvey program. After an initial wait of 5 days since I registered as a member at mySurvey 5 days ago, I have received an e-mail from Malaysian mySurvey, confirming my participation in the survey program.

I have been awarded 65 valuable mySurvey Malaysia Reward Points for registration and a further 120 reward points after completing a 15 minutes survey. Currently available rewards are the KFC Gift Voucher RM10 (500 rewards points required) and
Parkson Gift Voucher RM20 (1000 rewards points required). Note that rewards differs in different countries. There are currently several contests available at the main mySurvey website.

"Please check your email regularly - you will soon start to receive invitations to participate in new surveys. For each one you complete, you will earn more Rewards Points!!!"
Extracted from my e-mail. mySurvey is absolutely free to join and does not have a referral system.

Here's the link:
,

Nfo mySurvey's main page



No comments: